RnD Fabrication is proud to introduce our line of International Scout II Custom Crossflow Radiators! The basic price of this radiator is $375.00, and we can add our shroud and electric fan kit for an additional $225.00 if desired. We also offer a thermostat switch for $75.00. All of our radiators are built with mounting tabs for our shrouds, meaning you can always add the shroud and fan kit later if you choose. If you have installed a non-original motor or conversion engine, please let us know prior to ordering so we can place the inlet and outlet on the correct side of the radiator.
These are designed to be a bolt-in, finished unit that is show quality. They are fully welded with no epoxy or plastic, and are 100% aluminum that is Tig welded. Each Crossflow Radiator features:
- American Made using American Materials
- Complete Aluminum Construction
- Fully Tig Welded
- Pressure Tested before shipment
- Integrated Built-In Transmission Cooler (unless requested without)
- Built-In Tabs for Electric Fan and Custom Fan Shroud
- Bolt-in for your application (no cutting or welding required)
- Welded-on Engraved Top Plate for a Show Quality Finish (Engraved Top Only Available on Crossflow Models)
- One Year Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects on All Products
- Stock fan shroud will not work with our radiators
- Must use mechanical fan without spacer, or convert to electric fan kit
- Clutch fans will not work with our Scout II radiator
- Radiator hoses must be trimmed slightly
- Transmission cooler lines may need to be modified to connect to our cooler
NOTE: If you live in a warmer climate, tow often or have a built motor, we recommend using our Heavy Duty Scout II Radiator
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please make sure that you read and understand our Company Policies prior to ordering.